Our Customer Promise
At Bob's Auto Body, we strive to maintain a reputation for Integrity, Quality, and Trust. We repair your vehicle with speed while still maintaining quality. We take pride in having a clean comfortable environment and friendly knowledgeable staff to help you through the insurance process for the repair to your vehicle.
We've Been Here Awhile
At Bob's Auto, We have been around for a while now and we pride ourselves on being brockton's oldest body shop. We strive for the best customer experience we can deliver to you. Please come in and experience the difference for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene. Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Keep a disposable camera in your glove compartment and photograph the scene
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company.
- Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names, addresses, and insurance information of involved parties.
- Have your vehicle towed to Bob's Auto Body if not drivable. If your vehicle is drivable, see us as soon as possible.
- If your car was towed to a tow lot, notify us and we will pay the charges and tow your vehicle to our shop.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs
Have a question?
Fill out the form.